Tuesday, February 26, 2013

March First Friday Art Walk




It's approaching that time of month again. Each first Friday of the month we have an art stroll here in Montrose. It's a great opportunity for folks to get out and about and see what the local artists and artisens have been up to.


This Friday, from 6 to 8 I will be offerring this fullsheet framed watercolor and ALL other watercolors in the gallery at a 30% discount off of the retail pricing. Some great buys to be had if you are in the market for a Mike Simpson watercolor. For those of you who aren't in the neighborhood and/or not able to attend, check out my website at www.mikesimpsonart.com to see what else I have and you can search through the posting on this blog to see more. Please contact me if you have any interests or questions and I'll give you the scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment